Employment Offer Letter: This is a job confirmation letter to the candidate who has applied for the job. Such kinds of letters are formal. Although, verbal communication is necessary to confirm the job of a candidate, yet employment offer letter is also important. It makes the job of HR easier and helps to list all the important points. It should include all the important aspects of the job including all the job conditions.
Employment Offer Letter Format
A formal employment offer letter should follow a proper format. Below are the points that an employment offer letter must contain –
- Designation – It should include a designation that is being offered to the employee, office timings, and employment conditions.
- Salary – Salary must be mentioned in the Employment offer letter. It should talk about tax and tax-related advice.
- Bonus – If there is any bonus policy in the company then mention it. State the bonus conditions in the offer letter.
- Benefits – An employment offer letter should mention the vacation the company provides, insurance plans, and stock options.
- Agreements – It is important to state the privacy agreement and company policies.
- Termination Conditions – An employee must know the termination condition before joining an organization.
- Enforcement of agreement should also be included
- Wrapped up with the signature
How to Write Employment Offer Email?
Another way to inform the candidate about the confirmation of the job is by sending the employment offer email. It is a quick method to communicate with the candidate. However, there is a difference between writing a formal email and a letter. Check out the following points that will guide you to write a proper formal employment offer email –
- Mention the Job Offer in the subject of the email
- The subject of the email must also mention the designation of the job.
- Email should be concise and clear and tell them that the email contains the offer letter
- Mention the time limit within which the candidate has to respond to the offer letter.
Employment Offer Email Format
Name of Sender
Address of Sender
Name of Receiver
Address of Receiver
Subject Line: Job offer from [company] for [designation]
We would like to inform you that you are selected for the position of [designation] in our company. On accepting the offer, the first day of joining will be on [date]. You are required to report to [nameof the manager] on the first day of your job.
Kindly find the attachment which mentioned the terms and conditions of the employment and the policies of the company. Kindly inform us by [mention the date], we’re waiting for your response. If you have any queries, you can contact me directly via [email id].
(Signature of Sender)
(Name of Sender)
Sample Employment Offer Letter Example
There should be everything mentioned in a job offer letter as far as a candidate’s job is concerned. A template is the best way to use to write the offer letter.
SAMPLE EMPLOYMENT OFFER LETTER
21-VR Main Road
32 St. Thomas Church
Dear Matthew Roy,
We are delighted to extend our offer at [Company name] for the position of [designation] starting from [date]. Your skills and experience are a perfect match for our company.
The shift your will be working in is [time] to [time]. On your first day, you are required to report [manager name] and the start package you are going to receive is [salary package]. The employment will cover all your and your dependent family medical expenses. We also provide dental insurance to our employees so, you’re entitled to that as well.
Our company also provides [no. of days] paid vacation every year and also, [no. of leaves] personal and sick leaves. Your employee retirement plan will start from 120 of your joining date. Kindly send the signed copy of this letter to [address] if you accept this offer letter of employment. Also, on acceptance of the offer, we’ll dispatch the handbook and employment forms which include the policies and plans of our company.
Please contact me directly for any queries.
TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT OFFER LETTER
1827 Street Av.
Seattle Utah 28191
212-1028 Feugiat St.
Williston Nevada 28192
Dear Matthew Samson,
We are happy to inform you that you are selected for temporary employment at the [company name] as an [designation] effective from [date]. You will be allotted the project with a salary of [amount] per day which is needed to be complete by [date].
As per our discussion, the designation you’ll be working on does not cover company benefits. We require you to report to [manager] on your joining day at the company. Also, we will complete all the formalities on the same day therefore, ready your document.
The office timing you will be working on is [time]to [time]. You’ll be paid an amount of [amount] for working over hours if needed. We are looking forward to working with you. If you have any queries, contact me directly.
(Your Signature Here)
(Your Job Title)
Employment Offer Letter Template in PDF and Word (doc.) Format: