If you want to Volunteer yourself for a position in an organization of in NGO , you might be asked to write a motivation letter for volunteering . The letter should be written in such a way that it convinces the committee that you are perfect for that position.
- Motivation Letter for MBA
- Motivation Letter for University
- Motivation Letter for Admission
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
Let’s see how to write a motivation letter for volunteering in this article.
How to write Motivation Letter for Volunteering?
A motivation letter should express your will to volunteering for an organization. If it is convincing enough then you will be able to volunteer on behalf of an organization.
Dos and Don’ts :
- Do research about the organization you are going to volunteer for.
- Don’t forget to introduce yourself along with previous experiences.
- State your will that why you want to volunteer for this job.
- Keep information to the point.
Sample Motivation Letter for Volunteering
Here we have provided Sample of motivation letter and email which will help you drafting your letter.
Motivation letter for Volunteering
Sadar Bazar, New Delhi
Date: 1 April 2019
I am sending this letter attached with my resume as I want to volunteer for your NGO . I like working as a volunteer and provide something fruitful to the community and help others. I have previously volunteered for X NGO and I was a campus ambassador for AB NGO. I have worked in teams to serve the community. I am punctual , team player and passionate about serving the society. I believe that I am capable of holding responsibilities and serve people in need.
I am willing to discuss my application in a personal interview. I have attached my resume as well. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sample Motivation Email for Masters
From : firstname.lastname@example.org
To : yngo@org
Subject : Motivation Letter
Today I am writing this email to express my will to volunteer my part on humanity, which will be implemented by Y NGO from the next month. I have volunteered my self for social work and in the times of crisis as well . Similarly there are various small occasions in which I have volunteered myself
and I love to serve people. This is also a chance for me to contribute to humanity and I look forward to do it .
Thanks & Regards
Motivation Letter and Email for Volunteering in PDF and Word Format
Motivational Letter for Volunteering in PDF Format
Motivational Letter for Volunteering in Word Format
- Motivation letter is a formal letter through which you express your will for working at the position you want or have applied for.
- Be formal.
- Mention previous volunteering experience.
- Keep grammatical mistakes in check