It is crucial to ace your motivation letter for internship when you are asked questions like “Why do you want to work with us ?” or “What excites you about this job role?”. There should be only two situations where words might fall short i.e. when you are overwhelmed with all the information you have about the job role or you don’t know what to write in the motivational letter. Either way, you should know how to write it correctly using correct words and format.
In this article, we will tell you how to write a motivational letter for your internship so that you can nail it and get the internship you have been looking for.
How to write a motivation letter for an internship?
A motivational letter is a one-page letter that describes why you are fit for the position you have applied for. Moreover, a motivational letter shouldn’t be confused with a cover letter.
Dos and don’ts for the motivational letter :
- The letter should have a format containing an introduction, body, and conclusion.
- Don’t forget to mention contact information on top.
- Avoid grammatical or spelling errors.
- Always be formal and structure your content well.
- Try to be as factual as possible.
- Don’t lie!
Sample Motivation Letter for Internship with Example
We have provided a sample of a motivation letter and emails for an internship, similarly, you can make changes according to yours and the company’s requirements. Follow the format and nail your internship motivational letter.
Motivation Letter for Internship
I am confident, a team player, and a quick learner. I have also done an internship as a web developer in ABC company and I have confidence in my skills. I can take responsibilities and my work will speak volumes if I get hired for an internship in your office. My skills and experience would be beneficial in support of already existing projects and to the new projects as well. I look forward to adding value to your company and to my career as well.
Motivation e-mail for internship
To : email@example.com
Subject: Motivation Letter
As a data analyst enthusiast, I am skilled in all Data Analytics software. I have worked as an intern in QPR and ABC company. I have experience in a related field and I like working on Data Analytics technologies. Wish to work in your company as an intern so that I can have more learning opportunities.
I am a team player and a quick learner. I wish to work as an intern in your office and take responsibility of various projects and upskill myself professionally. I look forward to be a part of your company and contribute to its growth.
Motivation Letter for Internship in PDF and Word Format
Motivation Letter for Internship in PDF Format
Motivation Letter for Internship in Word Format
Let’s see everything we have covered in this article:
- A motivational letter is a formal letter that is required when you are applying for an internship or NGO etc.
- Follow the proper format for your motivational letter and divide your letter into introduction, body, and conclusion.
- Research about the job role and company you are applying for.
- You can also use apps like Canva to make motivational letters which will make your letter stand out from others.